2008北京奥运会英语知识?
终于08了   2008-01-23 10:48
有没有必学的英文短句?到时候看比赛就能跟老外交流了呀

目录: 运动休闲 > 奥运会
区域: 北京
相关问答
网友发布的答案和图片:
1  2  3  
2008北京奥运会英语知识?答案 编辑
华山论剑   2008-02-15 11:52
4           1          
 A Yes, I like visiting Beijing very much.

  A 是的,我非常喜欢来北京。

  B So do I. I rent an apartment here. Prices are very reasonable.

  B 我也是。我在这里租了一间公寓。价格非常合理。

  A Yes, I lived and worked in Tokyo before. Tokyo is much more expensive than Beijing.

  A 是的,我以前在东经住,并在那里工作。东经的物价比北京高得多。

  B People say rents in Tokyo are higher than London, New York and Paris.

  B 人们说在东经租房子比在伦敦、纽约和巴黎贵得多。

  A I'm sure that's true.

  A 我肯定这是真的。

  B But Beijing is more expensive than a few years ago.

  B 但是北京的物价也比几年前高了。
2008北京奥运会英语知识?答案 编辑
ST in my heart   2008-02-15 11:44
0           0          
 A Hi Neil. Did you see the match? What a great game!

  A 嗨,尼尔!你看比赛了吗?多么精彩的比赛呀!

  B No, I didn’t see it. I just don't like football. For me, it’s dull and boring.

  B 不,我没有。我就是不喜欢足球。对我来说,足球枯燥又无聊。

  A Dull and boring? How can you say that?

  A 枯燥又无聊?你怎么能这么说呢?

  B Well, I prefer other sports. Football’s not my thing.

  B 哦,我更喜欢其他运动。足球不是我所喜欢的。

  A I have no idea you dislike it so much.

  A 我不明白你为什么这么不喜欢足球。

  B Tennis is my game. I’d rather watch tennis than football.

  B 网球是我所爱。我宁愿看网球而不是足球比赛。
2008北京奥运会英语知识?答案 编辑
ST in my heart   2008-02-15 11:44
0           0          
 A Can I look at your telephone directory?

  A 我能看一下你的电话簿吗?

  B Go ahead.

  B 请吧。

  A Thanks. I didn’t know that - the code for Canada is the same as the States!

  A 谢谢。我不知道——加拿大和美国的国际区号是一样的。

  B That's right. What's the UK code?

  B 是这样的。英国的国际区号是多少?

  A The code for the UK is zero zero four four.

  A 英国的国际区号是0044。

  B How do they decide codes, I wonder.

  B 我想知道这些国际区号是怎样指定的。
2008北京奥运会英语知识?答案 编辑
ST in my heart   2008-02-15 11:45
0           0          
  A Do you have a preference for your return flight?

  A 对于返程您更喜欢哪个时间?

  B Well, if I book for Sunday, can I change my reservation later?

  B 哦,如果我预订了周日的航班,我后面能更改吗?

  A Yes, sir. You can change your flight reservation at any time.

  A 可以,先生。你可以在任何时候更改你预订的机票。

  B And is there a penalty? Do I have to pay extra?

  B 更改的话有罚金吗?我是不是得额外付费?

  A Let me check. No, sir. Not on this flight.

  A 让我看看。不,先生,这个航班不需要。

  B Right, then. Make it Sunday.

  B 那么,好的。就定周日的航班了。
2008北京奥运会英语知识?答案 编辑
ST in my heart   2008-02-15 11:45
0           0          
  A Can I help you, sir?

  A 先生,您需要什么?

  B I'd like to book a return flight to Shanghai this weekend.

  B 我想订一张周末往返上海的机票。

  A And when would you like to travel?

  A 您想什么时间走?

  B I'd like to leave Friday evening. Anytime after five o’clock.

  B 我想在周五晚上走。5点以后的任何时间都可以。

  A Certainly. And the return flight?

  A 当然。返程呢?

  B I'd like to return Sunday evening or early Monday morning.

  B 我想周日晚上或者周一早晨返回。
2008北京奥运会英语知识?答案 编辑
ST in my heart   2008-02-15 11:45
0           0          
  A Good evening, madam. Can I help you?

  A 晚上好,女士。您需要什么?

  B Hello. I have a reservation for four nights.

  B 你好。我预订了四个晚上。

  A And your name is . . .?

  A 您的名字是 . . . ?

  B Mrs Baker. Mrs Jenny Baker.

  B 贝克夫人,詹妮-贝克夫人。

  A Ah, yes. Mrs Baker. You're on the fourth floor. Someone will show you up in a moment. Can I have your passport, please?

  A 啊,是的。贝克夫人。您的房间在四楼。过一会将有人带您上楼。我能看一下您的护照吗?

  B Thank you very much. Here’s my passport.

  B 非常感谢你。这是我的护照。
2008北京奥运会英语知识?答案 编辑
ST in my heart   2008-02-15 11:45
0           0          
  A Good morning, Mrs Baker. How are you today?

  A 贝克夫人早晨好!您今天好吗?

  B I’m fine, thank you. Can I book trips here at the hotel?

  B 我很好,谢谢你。我能在旅馆里预订旅游行程吗?

  A Yes, of course. We can arrange lots of different excursions.

  A 是的,当然可以。我们能安排多种不同的游览行程。

  B I want to book a trip to the Great Wall and the Ming Tombs.

  B 我想预订去长城和明十三陵的游览行程。

  A An excellent choice! And when do you want to go?

  A 很棒的选择!您想什么时候去?

  B Tomorrow, if possible.

  B 明天,如果可能的话。
2008北京奥运会英语知识?答案 编辑
ST in my heart   2008-02-15 11:45
1           1          
 A I hear The Golden Palace restaurant is very good.

  A 我听说金王宫饭店非常好。

  B Yes, it's excellent. You should try it. The food is very good.

  B 是的,非常棒。你应该去那里看看。菜做得非常好。

  A Shall we go there this evening?

  A 我们今晚去那里好吗?

  B Good idea. It's a small restaurant. It's best to reserve a table.

  B 好主意。那是一家小餐馆,最好先预订一张桌。

  A OK. I'll phone and book now.

  A 好,我现在就打电话预订。

  B If it's full, we can try tomorrow evening.

  B 如果餐馆满员,我们可以明天晚上去。
2008北京奥运会英语知识?答案 编辑
ST in my heart   2008-02-15 11:46
0           0          
 A My husband works here, too. Do you know him?

  A 我丈夫也在这里工作。你认识他吗?

  B I don't think so. Maybe . . . I’m not sure.

  B 我想我不认识他。也许. . .我不确定。

  A He works in the accounts department.

  A 他在财会部上班。

  B What does he look like?

  B 他长什么样?

  A He's tall, well-built and his hair is going grey.

  A 他个子高,体格健壮,头发有点花白了。

  B Ah, that's your husband! I know him. He has a lovely smile.

  B 啊,他是你丈夫!我认识他。他的微笑很亲切。
2008北京奥运会英语知识?答案 编辑
ST in my heart   2008-02-15 11:48
0           0          
  A You have chosen a beautiful bowl. It's hand-made, traditional lacquer.

  A 你选了一只漂亮的碗。这是手工制作的,传统瓷器。

  B Thank you. I think it's exquisite.

  B 谢谢你。我认为它很贵。

  A Is it a present for someone?

  A 是送给谁的礼物吗?

  B Yes, it's for my wife. Could you gift-wrap it for me?

  B 是的,是给我妻子的。你能帮我把礼物包装起来吗?

  A Certainly, sir. Your wife is a lucky lady!

  A 当然可以,先生。你的妻子是个幸运的女士!

  B And I'm a lucky man!

  B 而我是个幸运的男人!
1  2  3